Thursday, November 17, 2011

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad

Things are starting to look up here in Raubenstadt! The new, faster, faster, better, more powerful sump pump has been installed and the basement is now no longer under water. (I wish I could say the same about the mortgage, but that's another story!)
So... the destruction and eventual construction of "The Man Cave" will continue. Huzzah!

I was relieved to discover that "Battlegames" will not go the way of the Dodo, and will (hopefully) be with us for many a long year to come. Congratulations to Mr. Hyde for finding a way forward. Huzzah! Huzzah!

Now if I could only get Hat Industrie to have their 1/72nd Scale Seven Years War Prussians jump to the front of the production line, just in time for the Holidays, my joy would be complete. Sigh

2 comments:

Prince Lupus said...

Very frustrating, waiting for the Hat people. Hopefully they'll match the Zvezda GNW range. Have you seen the latest metal offerings from Nostaligic Revival?

Martin said...

Hi Prince,

I understand that the 1/72nd Scale Prussians will be in the E22 Release, sometime early next year. I sure do hope that they come close to the Zvezda size. I have a ton of their Swedish Dragoons and Artillery!

Nostalgic Revival sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of them before! I'll have to "Google" them later today and check it out! Thanks for putting me on to them.

Yours,

Martin