Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hagen Miniatures

Recently, I was taking a break from converting the basement into my "Wargaming Man Cave", surfing...well...dog paddling on the internet, when I came across Hagen Miniatures. They're out of Germany and they have some great 1/72nd scale stuff! What really got my attention was their 18th Century Range - 1/72nd scale Coaches (for your commanding General or Ruler to arrive on, or leave, the battlefield in style!) Civilians, male, female, and children in both Upper Class and Working Class. I also like their "Personality Figures". The casting of the soldier marching along while smoking his pipe, has a very solid, calming presence. Very reassuring to young recruits! Check out Hagen Miniatures and see if they have something that tickles your fancy.

No comments: